As things have been greening up, I was happy to find that my chives, sage, parsley, and thyme survived from last year. So far for this year, I've planted basil, cilantro, spinach, carrots, a lettuce mix, broccoli, cauliflower, and this morning we planted a two kinds of onions- Candy & Dulce Grande.
We are so happy for the warm weather. Owen loves to play & be outside.
We are so happy for the warm weather. Owen loves to play & be outside.




3 comments:
How festive of you! You reminded me that I am way behind in my planting. I need to get my onions. I'm so excited--I hope I have as good of luck as you guys do.
I didn't know Owen was a tree hugger..maybe i should have bought him some chacos instead of fake crocs
Wow, a herb garden...good work. You can come and plant my garden too you know, anytime you want!
:)
Post a Comment