Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend

So, even though we got to be around a lot of family this conference weekend, I forgot my camera or forgot to take pictures the whole time so I don't have any fun pictures of Owen playing with any of his cousins. So although I don't have photo proof of the fun, it was a great weekend.

It was nice to listen to what I could of conference and be uplifted by the testimonies and talks given. I was even awake for all of the sessions this time which I don't know if that's ever happened. I only wish I could say since I was awake that I listened better. Well, now I'll be more excited for the Ensign to come out right?

It was also wonderful to spend time with family. Owen had so much fun playing with his cousins. I often take for granted how lucky I am to have such great people in both the Phillips & Huff families. I especially admire all the women in our families and learn so much from their good examples.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for always being so willing to let us come crash at your home! We had a great time, and Tucker and Truman are already asking when they can be with Owen and Michael again!! Love you guys and miss you!