Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One more thing for March-

We bought & moved into a new house about a mile away. So, before pictures come in later posts of our new house, first some pictures of our first house-


Cool living room fan.
Our fun, rounded hobbit door.

Pretty glass doorknob on one of the doors.

Kitchen storage.
Our cozy breakfast nook.

Our kitchen- I loved & miss that big one tub sink.

More kitchen.

Cute built in closet.

Stairs.

Ava's room.

Owen's room- I just realized I didn't really take pictures of Owen's room but this is one from a while ago. I also, didn't take any pictures of the bathroom, our bedroom or the living room. I'll have to go back and add those pictures in here later.

So, we have an awesome realtor that we love but walking through houses was not my favorite thing and Matthew really enjoyed the whole hunt of looking online and walking through them. I think we added it up and we walked through 36 houses before we found the one. This picture makes me laugh from one day while we were walking through some houses- Matthew was a bit overly confident in our cars skills of backing out of some deep snow and he and Clark had to dig us out with the neighbors shovel. Good times.

Owen & Ava love our new house.

This is our first night sleeping at our new house.

No comments: