Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Also in March- Cabin
In March, we also got to spend a weekend at my sis-in-law, Emily Ann's, Grandparents cabin. It is a magical place and we all had a blast.
Owen, Ava & Emily- at the half way mark of where we turned around I was holding nice and tight to Ava's boot thinking that would keep her secure when all of the sudden she fell off of my shoulders. I was still holding tightly to her boot though. Luckily we had just gotten off the plowed road and she landed on a little bit softer, deeper snow :).
Dallin Paul was doing something, I can't even remember what he was acting like but it was hilarious! We were almost rolling on the floor watching him. He thought he was pretty funny too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was a fun trip, thanks for posting more pictures!
Emily you are doing such a good job at updating your blog i am very proud of you.
Post a Comment