This was the cool view out our window. Cities are crazy places. It was fun to experience.Chinatown was fun and the streets were busy getting ready for the Chinese New Year.

We went to an awesome Farmer's Market where we saw so much fresh yummy food.
Eating a Vietnamese soup at the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market.
Before we came home we drove to Crissy Field where we got to walk along the beach then we headed to the airport driving a different direction so we could see the Pacific Ocean. We saw some big waves, it was really beautiful. I didn't get pictures but also during our trip we drove down Lombard Street and up into the richest neighborhood in SF.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip, and I love that over half of your pictures are of food! :)
Yay for a new little arrival and a boy even! Congrats. Your trip looks like it was an adventure full of lots of fun experiences. I hope we get to see you sometime this summer, maybe at our 10 year class reunion!
Post a Comment