Ohhhh... I want ....but i don't think i will be able to make it :)love you
Me, too!! But sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make it either. :( Maybe I could get the recipe though!
Mmm..sounds good. Sadly we can't come. Although that's probably better for you because I'd eat all of it! :D We'll have to get together sometime soon.
Do you think I could get go and get back while Tuck is in school? No? ... Darn it. Thanks for the offer though. Love a good pie.
I love that lemon pie so. much. I'll trade you some corned beef!
SAVE A PIECE FOR ME.dad
Well, I just hope you're happy with yourself, because now I have one of those lemon pies at my house! I'll eat half of yours if you'll eat half of mine.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ohhhh... I want ....but i don't think i will be able to make it :)
love you
Me, too!! But sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make it either. :( Maybe I could get the recipe though!
Mmm..sounds good. Sadly we can't come. Although that's probably better for you because I'd eat all of it! :D We'll have to get together sometime soon.
Do you think I could get go and get back while Tuck is in school? No? ... Darn it.
Thanks for the offer though. Love a good pie.
I love that lemon pie so. much. I'll trade you some corned beef!
SAVE A PIECE FOR ME.
dad
Well, I just hope you're happy with yourself, because now I have one of those lemon pies at my house!
I'll eat half of yours if you'll eat half of mine.
Post a Comment