To do this weekend- put cupboard door over laundry shoot hole so Ava won't fall down it again and have to save her life by holding on with her little hands with her leg sticking up. (Sorry I don't have a picture- it was one of those things that after it was done, it's kind of funny thinking about her yelling for help with her little head peaking up).
4 comments:
That sounds scary! How far does that hole go down?? So glad she was able to save herself... wouldn't it be handy to have a built in camera to capture moments like that!
The fact that she is safe and sound makes that story pretty dang funny. I hope you were able to get a door to cover the "hole of death." Now if there were only a way to keep our kids at of ALL of their mischief... :)
Yikes! I bet that took years off your life.
Got to love the way children seem to find the most dangerous things in our homes...glad she's okay, and grateful for a good chuckle this morning.
Post a Comment