Owen loves his boots. So this morning when we got invited to eat Green Eggs with Michael, He had a lovely outfit to wear outside. Then here's a couple cute pictures of a happy Ava.
I love the look on Owen's face, too! So cute! No ham with the eggs?? Nora saw the picture of Owen and asked if she remembered him and she said, "Yeah, he's my friend - Owen!"
5 comments:
LOVE the pics, especially the expression on Owen's face. Hope the Green Eggs were Delicious!!!
wow owen has quite the fashion sense...and Ava is just cute as always
Love the pictures. Owen looks great. I can't tell if he is happy or scared. But I will go with happy :) Ava is so cute!
love you guys
I love the look on Owen's face, too! So cute! No ham with the eggs?? Nora saw the picture of Owen and asked if she remembered him and she said, "Yeah, he's my friend - Owen!"
me again - oops, I wrote that wrong - it's supposed to say that I asked her if she remembered him.....
Post a Comment