Here is some pictures of our little Ava. The first one is of her and Matthew on a Sunday afternoon, the rest are from yesterday- I was bored so we had a photo shoot :).
You can totally tell that she is Owen's sister in these pictures. She is so precious, love the pics, you should be bored more often, and have more photo shoots :)
So cute! I definitely agree with Emily Ann on this, she is her brother's sister! Her hair looks so dark and I love her cute blue shirt! Miss you guys! Don't you love baby photo shoots - they actually sit still!! :)
2 comments:
You can totally tell that she is Owen's sister in these pictures. She is so precious, love the pics, you should be bored more often, and have more photo shoots :)
So cute! I definitely agree with Emily Ann on this, she is her brother's sister! Her hair looks so dark and I love her cute blue shirt! Miss you guys!
Don't you love baby photo shoots - they actually sit still!! :)
Post a Comment