Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Enjoying New Baby Goodness



In the primary program before Lily was born Ava said she was so excited for her baby sister and she was going to hold her all the time.  She's stayed pretty true to her word.
Enjoying newborn snuggles & sitting around a lot  just like this!
Little cries with a cute little voice.
Matt & I keep being surprised how strong Lily is! We're not sure if it's just having a newborn after our experience with Isaac who was weaker or if she really is extra tough but she's been able to hold her head up from the beginning- this is her at a week old!

 Isaac loves to hold Lily- usually not very long but he's cute when he bends in close to talk to her in a high-pitched voice. 

Thanks to my mom coming over and helping me out so I could sleep like this more.
Snuggles from Owen.
Ava mothers good.

Reading books together.  

Although it's tricky meeting 4 little peoples needs sometimes, how happy I am to be their mother.  


No comments: