Here's some of what we've been up to for the first part of summer.
Owen lost his two front teeth and a couple others- his smile is pretty cute.
T-ball- Owen had fun playing t-ball. He really loved his hat & mit and created this baseball with legos then staged & took this picture on his own.
Isaac discovered how much fun the flour bucket is.
We were a little late but planted a little garden of tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, parsley & chives.
Isaac's Birthday-
Blowing out candles just once on a cake is never enough so for breakfast Ava had the grand idea of putting candles in strawberries to go with his breakfast. I love all of their just woke up eyes.
Swimming after swimming lessons. Isaac kept trying to step off the stair or walk off on his own so then I'd grab him and he'd laugh and think it was so funny while choking down some water.
Birthday cake!
Grandma & Grandpa Huff
Grandma Phillips
It was such a happy day celebrating Isaac and how lucky we are to have him in our family!
Baby #4-
The night before we went in for the ultrasound we were asking the kids whether they thought it was a boy or girl- Ava said, "I think I might cry if it's not a girl!" Much to Ava's delight, we found out we are getting a little girl around November 3rd!Swimming-
It was nice to start the summer off with swimming lessons- it felt officially like summer.
We also had the awesome opportunity to go swimming in Matt's friend's backyard pool while they were out of town. It was so fun. Isaac's swimsuit was missing but no worries cause he looked pretty cute in the little swim diaper speedo :).
Huff's 50th Wedding Anniversary & Family Reunion:
For our Huff reunion we celebrated Matt's parents 50th Wedding Anniversary! I'm grateful for their example of so much good.
Although I didn't get many pictures- we did so many fun things at the reunion. For one of the days we went to Lagoon- the kids had so much fun with their cousins.
Lake & Camping:
We went to this lake we used to play in as kids near where I grew up. It's always fun watching your kids enjoy things you did as a kid.
Isaac mastered standing up all by himself at the beginning of the summer!
Then we went a few miles down the road and had a fun night camping. You know, camping is always good to help me be more grateful for my bed when we get back :).
4th of July:
Fireworks at the park- Ava caught her parachute!
For the big fireworks we rode our bikes from our house to a spot we love to watch them from again. It was awesome.
What a great holiday!
Slip n' Slide-
We got to go to this place that had a huge slip n' slide! Here's a video of Ava going down to give some perspective on how big it was-
All the kids loved it!
Luckily they also had this slip n' slide that was about half the size of the big one that I was brave enough to try with Isaac. I wasn't sure Isaac really liked it cause he'd make this scared face and fling his arms out like this everytime but when we'd get to the bottom he'd giggle and sing "more"!





























8 comments:
Congratulations on baby number 4! That is awesome news. Your family is so cute, and your kids are growing so fast. I can't believe that Isaac is 2.
I can't believe how much better ultrasounds have gotten. I can actually tell that's a baby, and a thumb-sucker at that!
That slip 'n slide is intense. I would probably cry.
Looks like a fun summer. Congrats on the baby!!
Love seeing your pics, you're a phenomenal photographer! Love you guys!
It was fun to see all your pics.
Love,
d
Looks like a fun and busy summer. Love the pics of Isaac with his Grandmas!
You are my photography hero. How fun.
Also I lost your bread recipe. again. I might have to request that you blog about it so it is permanently stuck in cyberspace.
You are my photography hero. How fun.
Also I lost your bread recipe. again. I might have to request that you blog about it so it is permanently stuck in cyberspace.
Post a Comment