Isaac has discovered our piano and he loves it!

The other day I was ironing Matts shirts while the kids were playing near me. Ava was getting all dressed up for a ball with her dolls and stuffed animals. While she was putting a dress on her doll she told me that she wasn't excited to go to the ball because it's kind of boring getting married. And there's going to be a wicked stepmother there. Luckily she worked it out so all the wicked stepmothers were going to a different ball and I told her that marriage is fun and only boring sometimes like when you are ironing.

My Grandma Nelson used to say that a healthy baby sleeps with their arms up.

A nice morning ride in a dump truck.

Owen is not a milk drinker. We are working on it but in the mean time I often fix him chocolate milk to get some calcium in him. Last week I fixed him some Ovaltine chocolate milk to go with his breakfast. When I offered it to him he informed me that he only drank TruMoo chocolate milk now since he'd seen a commercial about it and learned it was a "delicious snack with a healthy amount of sugar to make it a yummy treat" or something bogus like that. Since we are always looking for more healthy sugars in our diet & because Matt's in China we decided to get some to help us through the week.

We woke up to some snow! Ready to go shovel.

This morning Owen taught Isaac how to make his little guy walk on the tub wall. Isaac paid close attention and did it! Exciting stuff.


4 comments:
Hurray I love the updates! Crazy how big Isaac is now.
Wow! So precious. I love that you help me to see even more precious moments in my days. Your kids are so sweet. Good luck while Matt's away.
Love all of these! Such fun and cute kiddos. Hope that milk lived up to Owen's expectations! :)
Love, love, love this post. It truly is the little things that makes life so fun! Love you guys!
Post a Comment