Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some of Our Summer-

Rodeo-We took Owen & Ava to the Preston Rodeo. We had a good time. Owen's favorite was the bucking broncos. At one part we had a bunch of dirt kicked up on us and Owen thought it was so funny.

I learned a little lesson about leaving our basket of paints outside after I gave them a little bit on a plate. Oops. Also how acrylic paint doesn't wash out/off of a lot of things.

Matt went to China in August and surprisingly (Byron) we survived pretty well.

Late in the summer we discovered how much fun Merlin Olsen Park is with the shade and shallow water. Ava loved dipping her head in the cold water.

Isaac was a fan of the shade.

A fun trip to the zoo-




Ava decided she really liked instant oatmeal dry for a few days.

3 comments:

Cathrine said...

HA ha ha ha Well Byron...I just read that while i was in class and laughed out loud. Good work updating your blog!

Missy W. said...

fun photos! I love Merlin Olsen Park too!

Sarah said...

Super cute pics, and a way fun summer. Oh, and yes...paint and clothes are a sad combo. We've had to learn that far too many times.

Also, Ava and her dry instant oatmeal is crackin' me up -and oh, so adorable.