Friday, January 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

So, I'm really behind. Here's a little attempt to catch up on some not so recent pictures-

Thanksgiving's- we were lucky enough to enjoy two Thanksgivings this year with both of our families just a week apart.

Huffsgiving- I had really good intentions this day to get more pictures of lots of people but I failed miserably as these are the only pictures I got from the whole day. It was fun and of course we had lots of yummy food.

Thanksgiving Day- Again lots of yummy food was definitely true.

Nice candy turkey.


Ava was a big fan of that yummy cranberry ice- hopefully the first year of many right Jo & Chad ;) ?



Then a couple days later we went to cut down our Christmas tree. I was a little nervous cause Matt wasn't up for trecking through the mountains in the snow with his sutgery boot on (I know woos right?) but I should never have worried- my sister's helped with Owen & Ava, we found a great tree that I was able to cut down myself (that was a first) and we got it down the mountain just fine.











3 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad you posted your pictures! It is so fun to see! Hope you're feeling okay, and the packing is going okay!
Love you!

Alexis said...

I'm glad you didn't post them right after the events.... it would've made me really homesick for you all!! Fun to see them all now, though.

Sarah said...

Super cute pics! Look at you cutting down your own tree. You're such a tough chica.