If you look close you can see Owen's chapped lips from licking all around. It kind of became a bad habit for a little while so we talked about how it was making sores around his mouth and he was trying not to do it. Then one time he licked all around his lips and I reminded him not to lick his lips and he said, "But my body just does that."
4 comments:
What fun - we love the zoo. Did they recently add the shadows of the mom and babie? I do not remember those being there!
Okay, I'm sort of embarrassed now, because in all these years of going to the zoo I have never realized that there is a carousel. Where is it?
Lexie- yes, I think the mom & baby shadows are new- I don't remember seeing them before.
And Layne, you've never seen the carousel???? It's between the gorilla house & the small animal stinky dome building.
haha I love Owen's response. I can see him saying that. too cute
Post a Comment