Today Ava got excited about something and was moving her arms up & down- when Owen saw her do this he looked at me all excited and said "Mom look Ava doin' Signing Time!"
Emily, I just found you through Angie's blog. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. I cannot believe how big your kids are. They are adorable. I hope all is well with you guys.
3 comments:
Hey Emily! I can't believe how big your kiddos are! We need to get together sometime so its not such a surprise next time I see them!
~Shalise
Does Owen know some sign language? That's awesome. Thanks for coming Friday. It was tons of fun! I'm excited for October. Woo-hoo!
Emily, I just found you through Angie's blog. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. I cannot believe how big your kids are. They are adorable. I hope all is well with you guys.
Tell Matt hello!
-Megan Ward
Post a Comment