Yesterday we had dinner and hiked to the spring at Willow Flats. It is so beautiful up there. Everything was so green with lots of wildflowers along the way and at the end we got a icy cold drink of water straight out of the mountain- yum.
So, this is totally the boring part & Matt thinks it's pretty lame to take pictures without people in them, but I just couldn't resist with the pretty wildflowers.
4 comments:
Hey sis-
What fun- I for one am grateful for the flower pics, the Indian Paintbrush is my favorite!
Emily I am so glad you found us. I was actually thinking about you guys the other day and wondering what happened to you. I am going to catch up on your blog now!
Wow, I love the pic of you guys on the bridge and I do love the wild flowers. Love you
It was nice to see that Willow Flats is still there, don't tell Christopher but I think I am more grateful for the pictures than he is. By the way, thanks for the date idea, I came home Friday night and Britt had a big grin on her face. She showed me the air mattress and laughed a sadistic laugh. I think I found all but 12 of the holes.
Post a Comment