
It's amazing what good a bandaid can do. Yesterday afternoon, Owen was really tired so when he barely bonked his head on the table, it was just to much and he was crying and asking for a bandaid. We told him he didn't need one but he kept crying and asking for it so I gave him one and he put it right on top of his head and wow did it make him feel better. Then we went outside and he tripped on the road and scraped his hands a little bit but all he had to do was reach up and touch his bandaid on the top of his head and he instantly felt better.
2 comments:
Band-aids are amazing aren't they? I think Nora constantly has at least 2 or 3 band-aids on her - and rarely a legitimate owie! Just don't start buying the cute, expensive ones because then you won't want to give them to him when he doesn't really need it - I learned that the hard way! :)
Darling, Darling Owen. I love the story. There is comfort in knowing we have those things around us that can make us feel better, even if it is just a bandaid! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment