Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sleep- What a Wonderful Thing!


So I don't know when this will happen again but last night Ava fell asleep around 11 or so and I didn't hear her again until almost 6:00 this morning! Wahoo! That makes for a happy mama.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are a lucky mama, That is awesome!!! I bet you feel so much more rested having a FULL night sleep. She is still beautiful by the way! :)

Layne said...

What a gorgeous baby. We have some more baby clothes for you, by the way.

Alexis said...

Yay! That is one of the best feelings - to wake up and realize how long you've slept! I am trying to really enjoy my sleep for the next few weeks - although a large belly and two girls who still wake up sometimes make it hard! I guess having a new baby will be worth the lack of sleep :)